Jimmy Smith’s Piano Tuning & Repair Services in North Jersey!
“Music is the medicine of the mind.” – John A. Logan
Jimmy Smith is a professional piano tuner and technician, serving Northern New Jersey. He has been tuning and repairing pianos since 1999!
If you own a piano…
- He would ask that you to consider him for your piano tuning and repair related needs.
- Any services you require will be performed to his highest quality standard.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!!!
- He always strives to maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
Smith properly Tunes, Repairs and Appraises all Upright and Grand Piano Makes & Models.
A piano is an investment, and if properly cared for and maintained should over time appreciate in value.
However, all pianos regardless of the amount of use they receive, need to be maintained properly.
Jimmy Smith is fully licensed and certified with over 10 years of concert, commercial and residential experience.
How much does it cost to tune my piano?
- On well-maintained pianos that have been tuned regularly (every 6-12 months) and do not require repair or regulation, the typical service call tuning charge is $125.
- Pianos that have not been tuned for at least a year or two, or have undergone a drastic climatic change, typically require what is called a “pitch raise” (basically a double tuning), and the rate will be $150.
Please Note: Pianos that have not been tuned “for years”, or that do not play properly, should first be evaluated to ensure that the instrument is capable of maintaining a proper tuning, and it is worth putting the money into the piano to bring it back to shape.
To schedule an appointment please call 201-805-5118 or Contact Us by Email.